Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mick Boogie & Busta Rhymes Presents: Dillagence [Mixtape]


Busta Rhymes has teamed with Mick Boogie to release a new online mixtape entitled “Dillagence” that they hope will continue to showcase the talents of the late J-Dilla.
The new mixtape features exclusive songs produced by Dilla for Busta that have never seen the light of day. It also features Papoose, Cassidy, Talib Kweli, MOP, Rah Digga and more.
“When I called Busta with this idea, he was so excited,” said Mick Boogie. “One day I woke up and my in-box was flooded with songs and songs of crazy Busta/Dilla material. I’m honored to be a part of this project.”
“When Mick brought this concept to the table, I felt the timing was right. Dilla left so much incredible music behind with me personally,” says Busta Rhymes. “It’s almost like he knew I was a vessel for him, and would be able to continue to champion his movement.”

No comments: