Saturday, December 26, 2009

Air Force 1's



I live in Oklahoma City so if you watch the news you would know we had a record high of 14 inches of snow this past Christmas. I brought the Air force 1 almost a year ago, wore them maybe 5 times because they started to look too big on my feet so they were sitting in my closet. It started to snow around 9:00 AM Christmas eve by 2:00 PM cars were already getting stranded. My sister in-law's best friend got stuck so she went on to help her, well while doing that my sister in-law got stuck as well. My sister in-law's brother, my brother and I went out to help them, i don't own any boots and did not wanted to mess up my other shoes that i wear on a daily basis so i took the AF1, long story short we got stuck too! but thanks to The Air Force 1's my feet were kept dry and warm. These shoes are not only comfortable, classy and stylish but good for when stuck in a snow blizzard with 14 inches of snow beneath you.

No comments: