Monday, August 3, 2009

Kung Fu Shoes



About a week ago while my car was getting some work done at the shop i was roaming around The Asian District and i decided to check out their super market; god lee!! i have never seem so many seasonings in my life!! anyways i purchased a couple of passion juice cans which are my favorite and then i came across this Kung fu shoes and they immediately caught my attention, so i purchase a pair and till this day i feel like this is the best investment i have made in my 22 years of life.

Why? Well...To begin with they are affordable. Sturdy cotton, silk, and velvet Chinese shoes with rubber soles go with any fabric in any season, dressy or casual, at any age. They fit any type of foot because they simply take the shape of the foot they are on.

No comments: